Route 5, end of Camp Calvert Road – Canoe and kayak launching only; minimal parking. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Some things to remember:
1. Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
2. Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
3. Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
4. Obey “No Fishing or Crabbing” signs where posted
5. Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
6. Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
7. No alcohol consumption at landing
8. No glass bottles or containers; no littering
9. Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
10. Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!